Thighs are a tough section of the physique for we ladies, since it is difficult to shed weight in this area and get the thighs well toned. Guys also may have thighs which are too large and very plump instead of well toned. Weight loss from the thighs rapidly, or even gradually, may be difficult. However, it’s not unachievable.
Exercise all of the areas of your thighs such as the quadriceps, hip adductors and hamstrings. They are the three basic areas of your thigh. Working out all of the areas can help you lose fat fast, shed weight and shape your thighs into a far more attractive form.
Perform side lunges, which exercise your quads.
- Assume an athletic upright posture with the knees and hips somewhat bent, feet shoulder-width away from each other and your head and your chest up. This is your starting place.
- Keeping the knees bent, make a gradual, lateral move to the right. Always keep your feet directed ahead and the knees bent. Extend the left knee, directing your weight to the right, flexing the knee and hip into a side lunge. Sustain straight posture all throughout the back, holding your head and your chest up.
- Pause at the bottom part of the movement, after which extend via the working leg to go back to a standing up posture, making a transition into a lunge to the other side.
Exercise your hamstrings with the help of the bow posture in yoga.
- Lay on your tummy with your feet hip-width away from each other with your arms by the side of your body.
- Fold your knees and grip your ankles.
- Breathing in, raise your chest off the floor and draw your legs up and back.
- Look straight in front of you with a smile on your face. Shape your lips to complement the contour of your body!
- Keep the posture steady while you are focusing on your breathing. Your body has become taut like a bow.
- Continue to take lengthy penetrating breaths while you remain in this posture. However, don’t lose focus! You should not go too far on the stretching.
- After 15 -20 seconds, while you breathe out delicately take your legs and your chest to the floor. Let go of the ankles and rest.
- Repeat 4 additional times.
Take a quick walk around the block. Taking walks is a good method to lose fat fast and overall tone thighs. Go walking for 15 or 20 minutes and when you become stronger, prolong your walking to an hour or so. Taking walks is a superb muscle builder.
Leap into a swimming pool. Pool laps are a fantastic method to lose fat fast from your thighs. Whenever you do the front crawl, the kick originates from the hip region and both your legs kick equally vigorously. If you are doing the backstroke, you kick your legs alternately. The breaststroke demands that you must perform a choice between a whip kick and a wedge kick. When performing a whip kick, the legs kick in a whip-like motion while your knees stay up close together. When you choose to perform a wedge kick, the legs kick in an intentional circular motion and are a greater width away from each other. The butterfly is a difficult stroke. Your legs get higher up without bending at the knees while the bottoms of your feet push vertically against the water and backwards. The knees bend and straighten on the down beat. That is what produces propulsion. Any or all of these motions are perfect for losing fat fast from the thighs.
While the above exercises will surely tone your thighs, if you are overweight you will need to follow a sensible diet to lose fat fast over your whole body, including your thighs.